Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Attend monthly board meetings (minimum 80%).
- Clean and organize the snack bar at the beginning of the season.
- Properly stock the snack bar at the beginning of the season (utilize full storage capacity).
- Maintain adequate inventory throughout the season. This requires checking inventory regularly each week.
- Manage sign-up volunteers and inventory for float night.
- Train staff on proper procedures and continually check in with them throughout the season.
- Manage finances.
- Maintain email correspondence.
- Handle the inspection of all club fire extinguishers (located in the snack shack, basement and pump house). See the Vendors list for contact information. An appointment must be set up before the club can open.
- Ice cream is to be ordered as needed per the contact in the Vendors list.
- The initial ice cream order should be placed a minimum of 7-10 days before opening.
- Request that the driver call prior to delivery; delivery should be made after noon.
- Subsequent deliveries can be very fast (1-2 days).
- Bagged ice is also to be ordered as needed per the contact in the Vendors list.
- Order 7 lb bags, enough to fill up the freezer.
- A day and time of delivery can be requested. Have the driver call prior to delivery.
- Concessions should place the initial order prior to club opening. Subsequent orders are handled by the manager.
- The health department inspector will arrive at the club without prior notification.
- Building and Grounds is responsible for any necessary pest control from 2020 onward.
- The Treasurer will supply petty cash ($120) and deposit slips.