Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Attend monthly board meetings (minimum 80%).
- Update membership data as warranted.
- Update database for computer check-in.
- Maintain (in tandem with Secretary) the e-mail database.
- Provide e-mail distribution of all information as necessary to Secretary.
- Provide message to membership via front desk to encourage member interaction during season.
Maintain Wait List
- Look for low cost effective methods to get membership message to neighborhoods (i.e. work with local schools, businesses).
- Create and update pamphlet to attract potential members.
- Answer phone inquiries within 48 hours regarding membership.
- Answer e-mail inquiries within 48 hours regarding membership.
- Provide tours, as necessary, to prospective members.
- Work with Treasurer to collect wait list fees and applications.
- Provide current wait list in clubhouse for Staff.
- Send out email in late July to everyone on the wait list to distribute a guest pass to be used during a specific time frame in August.
- This task is to be carried out in partnership with the Treasurer
- Create dues letter for distribution (Mid-January release).
- Send out reminders for those members who have not paid by the deadline and collect late fees, if necessary.
- Send out registered letters to those members not replying to membership request by stated due dates.
- Sell bonds of non-paying members (per rules designated within bylaws).
Administer Bond Sales
- Track flow of bond sales.
- Reply to all requests for bond sales.
- Contact wait list members for bond purchase.
- Provide welcome package to new members including invoicing and a bond certificate.
- Send out welcome e-mail to all new members two weeks prior to the new members meeting.
- Lead the new members' meeting (to be scheduled near the opening weekend).
- Address member concerns, feedback and positive reinforcements brought forth directly to membership.
- Provide article for newsletter.
- Work with [Board Secretary|Secretary]] to update the website, Facebook, Twitter and/or other social media accounts.
- Computer (word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail).
- A good communicator - must be comfortable talking to people.
- Organization - must be able to keep records current and track flow of bond sales.
- A positive attitude - you are likely the first interaction some prospective members have with the club!
- A desire to make a difference at the club.