Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Attend monthly board meetings (minimum 80%).
- Record minutes of each monthly board meeting and distribute to each board member via e-mail prior to the next meeting.
- Take attendance at each board meeting.
- Update the FFSC website.
- Distribute general e-mails regarding announcements to the general membership via e-mail & Facebook posts.
- Receive newsletter articles from other board members by mid-April, to create Annual initial Newsletter and send out to the general membership through U.S. Mail and e-mail by late April or early May.
- Purchase any administrative things that might be needed for clubhouse (i.e. receipt book, etc).
- Create and supply forms for clubhouse use (i.e. guest fees, parties, etc).
- Create and post election information in clubhouse according to the timeline stated in the by-laws. (no less than 10 days prior and no more than 30 days prior).
- Create and distribute ballots (email/post in clubhouse) for annual elections (typically by early August, since the meeting typically takes place on the third or fourth Tuesday in August).
- Reserve monthly board meeting location. Email meeting notice to board members every month.
- Keep all board, election and other paperwork over the 2 year term. File in clubhouse or pass along to next secretary.
- Send out Facebook and Twitter updates as necessary.