Jump to navigation Jump to search
Accounting background is required
Experience with QuickBooks Online is recommended
The position includes but not limited to:
- Set yearly budget with President.
- Prepare financial statements and provide variance analysis
- Prepare annual statement for member annual meeting
- Prepare workpapers for annual compilation statement (CPA prepared)
- Provide information for CPA for preparation of tax return
- Set-up employee records
- Process payroll
- Process and pay all vendor payments
- Prepare and process all deposits including annual dues and weekly concessions
- Track dues, associate, wait list payments
- Reconcile bank statements
- Maintain capital assessment account, spend, and asset registry
- Interface with insurance broker for insurance program, annual audits and risk control
- Interface with bank for loan compliance
- Collect and maintain records for certificates of insurance for vendors
- Process 1099s annually and maintain W-9 files
- Prepare and pay sales tax filings
- Handle regulatory compliance with City, Wayne County, State of Michigan, and IRS
- Collect mail from PO Box (weekly at a minimum, more frequently during membership dues cycle)
- Interface with accountant.
- Attend monthly Board meetings (minimum 80%).
- Publish year end statement.