Party Guidelines and Rules
The following rules and requirements must be followed or the party will not occur. Any member trying to bypass the rules or find loopholes will be forced to tell their guests to leave or a staff member will ask them to leave. Members that violate the party rules may have their guest privileges suspended at the discretion of the Board.
- Parties of 10 or more people (including members) must be approved by the manager.
- Parties of 30 or more (including members) must be approved by the Board and requested 4 weeks in advance of the party date. Requests made less than 4 weeks in advance will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- For Friday/Saturday/Sunday, there is a maximum number of 50 total guests/members allowed at one time for any combination of party/parties unless pre-approval is received.
- A 10% deposit is needed to hold the date.
- Guest fees of are $5 per guest. Board members may not use their free guest privileges for parties.
- No party may last longer than 4 hours.
- Parties may not be scheduled on Memorial Day, the 4th of July or Labor Day.
- All parties must be on the grass areas.
- Exception: The last two tables at the southwest corner of the large pavilion may be used for parties. These will be reserved on a first come first serve basis. No more than two tables may be used. Any other parties must be held on the grass areas.
- Canopy tents are acceptable.
- Complete the Party Request Form and submit it to the manager.
- Provide a guest list prior to the start of the party.
- Adhere to the requested guest list, start time and end time.
- Distribute and collect the waivers for all guests.
- Ensure that all guest fees are paid.
- Meet guests at the front desk and escort them to the party.
- Return the party area clean.
- Communicate all Rules and Regulations to guests and make sure they abide accordingly.